Spend two weeks in fun and friendly Brazil dancing, seeing the sights, experiencing the culture, and tasting the food with your two wonderful host clubs!
Home Hospitality provided by the Friendship Force clubs of Piracicaba and Campinas.
Live With a Local
- Create personal friendships between your home country and Brazil.
- Join members of FF Guzelbahce, Turkey on this Journey!
- ESALQ (School of Agriculture Luiz de Queiroz)
- Aquas of Sao Pedro Balneario
- Stroll through the shops of Aguas
- Embu, the city of arts
- Brazilian Army Preparatory School in Campinas
- Natura, cosmetics and perfumes factory
- Vinhedo wine tasting
Campinas and Piracicaba, Brazil
14 Days / 13 Nights Program and Itinerary:
July 16, 2018 – July 29, 2018
Coordinator: Tugrul Sahbaz, FF Guzelbahce
All Friendship Force Itineraries are subject to change.
July 16, 2018
Welcome dinner with Piracicaba club
July 17, 2018
Planting of Alvore
Visit a stone shop
House of the Povoador
July 18, 2018
Visit to ESALQ (School of Agriculture Luiz de Queiroz)
Central Plant and Aquarium
Dinner at members’ houses
July 19, 2018
Aguas of São Pedro Balneario (thermal bath: normal bath in medicinal water)
Stroll through the shops of Aguas
Dinner given to the hosts by the ambassadors
July 20, 2018
Possible visit to a sugar mill
July 21, 2018
Free time in the morning
Walking tour to the city center
Visit to the mall
Farewell dinner with FF Piracicaba
July 22, 2018
Travel to Campinas; lunch with all of the clubs
July 23, 2018
Visit Embu, the city of arts or Campinas tour – lunch included
July 24, 2018
Visit to the Brazilian Army Preparatory School in Campinas
Tour of Campinas – lunch included
July 25, 2018
Visit to Natura, cosmetics and perfumes factory
Visit the city of Jundiai – lunch included
July 26, 2018
Visit to Vinhedo town of Italian colonization, and partake in a wine tasting with wines produced by Italian families – lunch included
July 27, 2018
Tour the city of Campinas
July 28, 2018
Visit the city of Jaguiariuna and Holambra by old train or free day to stay with the families – lunch included
July 29, 2018
End of Journey – airport departure
$1000 USDPrice Includes: FFI and host fees, most meals, transfer from Piracicaba to Campinas. Does not include airfare and transfer from Campinas Airport.
Know before you go
- Journey Number 14114
- Average mobility requirements include walking between one and three miles per day and prolonged standing in museums and similar venues.
- The transfer from Piracicaba to Campinas will be provided by the ambassadors of Piracicaba, by car. The city of Piracicaba is far from Campinas (about 1 to 1.5 hours by car).
- The transfer from Campinas to Guarulhos International Airport of São Paulo, by chartered bus, will be an additional cost that should be calculated at the time of Journey.
Friendship Force International provides opportunities to explore new countries and cultures from the inside by bringing people together at the personal level. Through the signature program of home hospitality, local hosts welcome international visitors into their culture, sharing with them meals, conversation, and the best sights and experiences of their region.